KTM RC8 very comfortable riding

The RC8 is KTM's first attempt at making a sports motorcycle potentially capable of competing in WSB. And for a first attempt it seems very good. Like many sports bikers I have been rather excited by the arrival of the Arseyate and was keen to give it a decent test to see if it matches up to all the hype.

I rode this one over a fair selection of roads here in Belgium, clocking up a total of 236 kms (147.5 miles) and it now has 1600 kms on the clock, so well run in I would say. My route included motorway miles, (E411) and good twisty (ish) roads that I know, being the N910, N946, N948, N936 and N97, around the general area of Dinant.

The way this bike was set up on the multi-adjustable riding position worked well. The bars and subframe were set at their lowest position and the footpegs were as low and as far back as they can go and this equates to a very comfortable riding position, with a fairly short reach to the bars. A bit more upright to what I am used to on my Blade.

KTM RC8
KTM RC8
KTM RC8

KTM RC8
KTM RC8